2. According to the center distance, there are: 25, 30, 40, 50, 63, 75, 90, 105, 110, 130, 150 series.
Single stage transmission ratio series: 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100.
2. The mounting on the machine must be stable and avoid any vibration.
3. Check the correct input efficiency， speed of rotation and output torque according to unit nameplate, and the same direction of rotation of the reduction unit output shaft before fitting the unit to the machine.
4. For a shaft mounting, for reduction unit with a hollow output shaft, make sure that the constraint is axially free and with such play as to ensure free movement for the reduction unit.
5. The various parts ( pulleys，gear wheels，couplings，shafts，etc . ) must be mounted on the solid or hollow shafts using special threaded holes or other systems that anyhow ensure correct operation units. Lubrication the surfaces in contact to avoid seizure or oxidation.
6. After mounting，rotating shaft by hand must be agility and no lock.
7. Staring must take place gradually , without immediately applying the maximum load，and ensure stable，no noise，no loosen，no leaking oil and so on in rotation.
2. During the early stages of service , problem of lubrication may arise due to the high level of viscosity taken on by the oil and so it is wise to have a few minutes of rotation under no load.
3. In the case of particularly lengthy period of storage (4~6 months)，if the oil seal is not immersed in the lubricant inside the unit，it is recommended to change it since the rubber could stick to the shaft or may even have lost the elasticity it needs to function properly.
4. Check the correct level of the lubricant through the indicator, if there is one.
5. The oil needs to be changed after approximately 10000 hours. This period depends on the type of service and the environment where this reduction unit works.
6. For units supplied without oil plugs，lubrication is permanent and so they need no servicing.
1. Avoid to hit the shell of the reduction unit by gravitational hammer to protect it.
2. Check the correct state of installation basis，oil seals，input / output shaft and so on in the same period .Otherwise，it is necessary to stop reduction unit and get rid of matter，then go on work.
3. Whenever possible, protect the reduction unit against solar radiation and bad weather.
4. Ensure the motor cools correctly by assuring good passage of air from the fan side.
Recommendation of lubricant brand：
TIVELA OIL SC320
The quantity of oil：(liter)
Worm geared motor
Worm reduction unit
D or S
Output flange mounting position
Fitted for motor coupling
Motor flange diameter
Drive shaft diameter
Double input shaft
Single output shaft
Double output shaft
Electric motor power
Electric motor polarity
Electric motor voltage
Electric motor frequency
Type of load
Starts/hour less than times
Starts/hour more than ten times
Heavy shocks 带重级震荡